LOCATION – KL/KEMAMAN (PAKA)
SALARY RANGE – RM 2000 – RM 5000
• Handle sales and marketing scope and developing sales strategies that match customer requirement and by promoting product, services or ideas.
• Products: Alarm Management system, Control loop performance monitoring, Operation Deviation Manager (Safe Operating Limit), Instrument Protective Function (IPF) Performance Monitoring, Automation Asset Management, Industrial Control System (ICS) Cybersecurity and any other related products in the future.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify new customer base who could benefit from assigned products in a designated region,
• Travelling to visit potential customer,
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationship with customer,
• Managing and interpreting customer requirement,
• Persuading client that a product, solution or service will best satisfy their needs,
• Assist proposal department on quotation and costing,
• Negotiate bid term & conditions and finalize commercial agreement,
• Offer and promote after-sales support services,
• Administrating client account,
• Analyst cost and sales,
• Preparing sales report,
• Manage and follow up regular sales target,
• Recording and maintaining client contract data,
• To achieve target given by the HODs.
ADDITIONAL (PAKA – SALES ENGINEER)
• Attend site visit where requested in tender exercise or to collect more information for a comprehensive proposal or resolving issues.
• Supervising works at site when the need arises. (works that only require minimal and short duration witness/supervision like unloading of drums from truck and installation of valve at site when requested by client.)
• Specialized in valves and Process equipment;
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Instrument Engineering or any relevant education qualification.
• Minimum two-year’s experience in Control System – Distributed Control System/Programable Logic Control/SCADA/Shutdown System.
• Experience in sales and marketing activities especially in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
• High confident level in assigned task;
• Knowledge in engineering term on instrumentation and control system, technical understanding & problem solving;
• Knowledge in manage the inquiry and preparation the proposal in commercial and technical term according customer requirement;
• Technical knowledge in Engineering Standard and for Factory Acceptance Test;
• Teamwork with all department.